If you haven't listened to a podcast of the 'Grape Radio', you should start now. Jay Selman and his gang regularly create a podcast with some great content. I must admit I don't have the time to listen to all of them, but here are some interesting topics I enjoyed in the last two years:
Notice that I prefer the shows where they talk amongst the crew about topics that wine-geeks love to talk about. Although the interviews with winemakers are interesting too, they don't appeal to me that much.
- 01-09-2006 - Show 66 - Wine Dinners
- 02-13-2006 - Show 73 - The Strange World of Wine Rituals
- 03-27-2006 - Show 81 - You Have the Wine List - Now What?
- 05-01-2006 - Show 86 - You Know You’re a Wine Geek When?
- 06-19-2006 - Show 93 - Mondavi - 40 Years in Napa
- 07-10-2006 - Show 96 - All About Wine Tasting Notes
- 07-17-2006 - Show 97 - Building a World Class Wine Collection
- 10-30-2006 - Show 116 - Wine Competitions
- 12-18-2006 - Show 124 - All About Sake
- 04-09-2007 - Show 141 - Master of the Cave Tour - Dave Del Dotto
- 04-09-2007 - Video Show 6 - Master of the Cave Tour - Dave Del Dotto
- 04-23-2007 - Show 143 - Stephen Tanzer, International Wine Cellar
- 07-16-2007 - Show 158 - 2007 Auction Napa Valley
- 08-13-2007 - Show 163 - Wine Ratings
- 09-24-2007 - Show 169 - The Do’s and Don't of Wine
- 10-07-2007 - Show 171 - If You Could Wave a Magic Wand
- 12-09-2007 - Show 180 - Your New Years Wine Resolution
Just this week, they produced a wonderful and very professional 20 minute video regarding 'Russian River Valley', and I think they nailed it down very well. A must see for any wine-lover. I certainly wish I could be there !
Category: Wine | Technorati: Wine